For Your Comfort & Convenience
We strive to make your visits with us not only effective, but also as pleasant and convenient as possible. We know the details can make a big difference, so here are just a few of the amenities and accommodations that make our office a different kind of dental office:
- Attractive Décor to Help You Feel at Home
- Patient Appreciation Station with Complimentary Refreshments
- Children’s Area with Toys
- TVs in Treatment Rooms
- Comfortable Massaging Dental Chairs
- Emergency Dental Appointments
- Accommodating Financial Policies (Insurance Friendly & Flexible Financing)
New Patient Forms
We are always welcoming new patients to our family dental practice in Austin, Texas. Before your first visit, please download, print, and complete our new patient forms to expedite the paperwork when you get to our office. Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download these forms.
Download New Patient Forms
We strive to run on time because we know you are busy, and your time is valuable. We try not to deviate from our schedule unless a dental emergency arises that needs to be taken care of immediately.
If you ever need to change a scheduled appointment, please call us at least two business days in advance. Missed appointments without this notification, or repeated cancellations, will incur cancellation fees. We want to work with you to schedule convenient times for your dental visits!
Call today to schedule your convenient dental appointment.
Additional Resources & Links
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Christian Dental Society
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
We look forward to seeing you at our office!